Monday, June 13, 2011

Battlefield 3 - Jahmbi - Paradise Music Video

[1]
Battlefield 3 - Jahmbi - Paradise Music Video [2]
I don't own any of this material! This is just a fan video of a great
game and a great band! Read the lyrics they really match the trailer!
Thanks RATE please! Game: Battlefield 3 Music by Jahmbi Song -
Paradise www.facebook.com/jahmbi Paradise Lyircs: Is there any other
way but war? My position depends on if I wake to see tomarrow.
Tonight I bid good bye!! Farewell to the promises Normal life wife
and kids. And if it be my last breath to breath I die with the pride
that I gave my life! Chorus: My knife it tears right through the
flesh of a broken man With an ounce of self I layed it down cause
This is the end I can no longer remain the same man That I use to be
Tonight I plead for you to Remember me This thirst for bloodshed cant
be quenched A drunken bleeding frenzy the party started But never
ending And I hope you are having a ball Dancing upon all the broken
hearted Gathering thier fallen martyred The sharper the blade the
cleaner the kill Overwhelmed with death this feeling's Surreal!
Chorus: My knife it tears right through the flesh of a broken man
With an ounce of self I layed it down cause This is the end I can no
longer remain the same man That I use to be Tonight I plead for you
to Remember me From:
JSRIZO7 [3] Views:
1 0
ratings

Time:
05:26 More in
Gaming [4]

Links:
------
[1] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znwIEmOVjgw&feature=youtube_gdata
[2] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=znwIEmOVjgw&feature=youtube_gdata
[3] http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=JSRIZO7
[4] http://www.youtube.com/categories_portal?c=20

No comments:

Post a Comment